Embedding diversity, equity and inclusion into our strategic plan was critically important. It’s evident in our culture statement. It’s evident in our values. And we’ve placed it front and center as one of our strategic goals.
“Our extensive DEI offerings are designed to help invigorate our employees to be their true self at work. As a result, we’re creating a culture that truly values our people and our differences and growing a diverse workforce that better reflects our customers and communities.”
From The Company
- Successfully launched a Voluntary Self ID Pilot, allowing us to deepen our understanding of our workforce data and foster greater inclusion for our underrepresented communities.
- Increased our supplier diversity spend by 10% and continue to aim for annual growth.
- Launched the Champions Initiative, which focuses on providing mentorship opportunities to diverse suppliers.
- Completed implementation of the 4C Model to assess strengths and areas of opportunity for American Family’s nine Business Resource Groups (BRGs) and guide data-driven strategic planning.
- Held over 71 Business Resource Group offerings.
- Hosted pop-up conversations to support employees as they grappled with the impact of racial inequities in their communities and to educate on pressing social justice topics.
Top 50 Ranking History
Other DiversityInc Lists
|Top Companies for Philanthropy||2023||3|