Hilton is a Hall of Fame company.
To celebrate Women’s History Month, Hilton is shining a spotlight on women mixologists with its “Women of Spirit” cocktail menu. Seventy participating Hilton locations across the Americas will showcase the menu curated by Hilton employees now through April 27.
The featured “Women of Spirit” are:
- Ana Martinez, Tequila Master at Los Cabos: Mayahuel Cocktail
- Giovana Salles, Bartender at Porto Alegre: Garibaldi Sbagliato
- Cara McInerney, Beverage Manager at Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead: EspresSol Martini
- Mary Ulickey, General Manager at The Duniway Portland: Uncle Buck Cocktail
- Eugenia Torres, Associate Food & Beverage Director at Conrad Punta de Mita: Belladonna (Pretty Woman) Cocktail
- Izabelle Mendes, Barwoman at Rio de Janeiro Copacabana: Cora Coralina Cocktail
- Daniela Cunningham, Bartender at Cabana Miami Beach: Como la Flor Cocktail
“I have felt the most empowered as a woman in my career since working at Hilton,” said Ulickey. “There are so many strong women leaders that I get to work with, and I have an incredible mentor who is a woman. She encourages me and supports my success. I also get the pleasure of leading and helping mentor the next generation of women leaders as well. In food and beverage this is a rare gift.”
Find the full cocktail recipes at stories.hilton.com.