Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, continues its commitment to providing education and support for breast health, restoration and research through its Pink Ribbon Strong 365 campaign. Mindful that breast cancer affects people of all races, ethnicities and socioeconomic status and does not limit its impact to a specific time of the year, Pink Ribbon Strong 365 is a year-round program advocating for awareness, empowering confidence and supporting those organizations creating an impact in the fight against breast cancer.
“Whether you’ve received a recent diagnosis, are currently going through treatment or are in remission, we understand that each woman’s journey is deeply personal,” said Carrie Strom, Senior Vice President, AbbVie and President, Global Allergan Aesthetics. “The fight against breast cancer doesn’t stop because Breast Cancer Awareness month is over, which is why the Pink Ribbon Strong 365 campaign is focused on supporting organizations that help women year-round.”
Pink Ribbon Strong 365 strives to help women on their unique journeys in a multitude of ways:
- Natrelle Cares Package: a thoughtfully curated collection of items created by breast cancer survivors and other resources provided to breast cancer patients, survivors and previvors. The package includes educational resources to support and empower women to make the right choices for themselves and useful items such as SkinMedica skincare products.
- Natrelle Inspires Bra, a Natrelle x AnaOno Collaboration: a partnership with AnaOno to sponsor the creation of a purposefully designed bralette for breast cancer patients that gives back. For every bra sold, one is donated to a breast cancer patient in need.
- “Not Just One,” Award-Winning Documentary: a powerful documentary that featured women impacted by breast cancer who walked in the New York Fashion Week to raise awareness and funds for METAvivor, a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding metastatic breast cancer (MBC) research. Watch now on Amazon Prime. Proceeds from each purchase go to METAvivor.
- Inspiring Patient Stories Shed Light on Reconstruction Journey: featured on Lifetime TV to share the story of a woman who went through implant-based breast reconstruction after being treated for breast cancer. The segment will be available to view on Natrelle’s YouTube channel.
- Additional Partnerships: working with like-minded organizations who share the same goals, such as METAvivor, Young Survival Coalition, Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline & Support Program, Sisters Network, ALAS Wings, Pink Lemonade Project, Living Beyond Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer Resource Center, AiRS Alliance in Reconstructive Surgery,and Susan Komen in Orange County, Calif., Austin, San Francisco, New Jersey and Chicago.