“It’s an honor to be recognized as one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 companies for Diversity and Inclusion. Impacting Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Accessibility (EDI&A) requires a combination of bold ideas, concrete and tangible goals and swift action. Organizations successfully fostering EDI&A are coupling commitments with real accountability to see change.”
“Effective EDI&A programs are multi-faceted. Priorities should expand with the changing needs of your organization and provide stakeholders with visibility into all areas impacting EDI&A to drive meaningful solutions and foster long-term results.”
From The Company
At Randstad, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Accessibility (EDI&A) starts at the top with their CEO and is reflected in a mission statement that prioritizes equity. They also recognize that in addition to leveraging the right metrics, key objectives to success in EDI&A include fostering an environment that brings out the best in their people and creates a great place to work.
Strategies for 2022 and beyond focus on:
1: Leading with inclusion and accessibility with our Executive Diversity Council (EDC).
2: Generating internal mobility through our sponsorship and mentorship programs.
3. Expanding awareness to foster equity, inclusion, accessibility and belonging through our internal events.
4. Modeling equity, diversity, inclusion, accessibility and belonging through our BRGs.
5. Increasing diversity in hiring as seen with significant growth with key demographics to include veterans and POC.
6. Engaging in diversity outreach through our targeted national and local strategic partnerships.
7. Leveraging customized internship programs as a vehicle to help us shape an equitable workforce.
8. Driving societal impact initiatives to facilitate sustained socio-economic change.
9. Advancing Supplier Diversity to support communities that we operate in.
10. Diversity for Contingent Talent to continue to foster diverse representation in our workforce.