“It’s an honor to once again be named among the Top Companies for Diversity. I’m extraordinarily proud of the work we’ve done and grateful to our amazing teams who come together every day to create a more inclusive workplace, stronger communities and a society where everyone can succeed.”
“Diversity, equity and inclusion are shared commitments across Comcast NBCUniversal. This important recognition is a testament to the tremendous work that our employees do every day to prioritize DE&I in all areas of our business and community.”
From The Company
At Comcast NBCUniversal, we believe that a diverse and inclusive company is a more innovative and successful company, which is why we aim to infuse diversity, equity and inclusion into all aspects of our culture and our business. As a media and technology company, we also have a unique opportunity to leverage our resources to shed light on systemic issues and work toward lasting solutions. Our progress includes:
- Our Employees: Evolving our efforts in all areas of DE&I, including hiring, advancement and anti-bias and anti-racism training.
- Digital Equity: Accelerating our digital equity work through Project UP, our $1 billion commitment to help reach tens of millions of people through programs and community partnerships that connect them to the Internet, advance economic mobility and open doors for the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs and creators.
- Media Awareness and Education: Amplifying underrepresented voices and stories, highlighting diverse cultures, and shedding light on inequality.
- Small Businesses: Providing financial support, marketing services, technology upgrades, in-kind media and more to women- and BIPOC-owned small businesses through Comcast RISE.
- Social Justice: Partnering with, and providing grants to, organizations working to eradicate injustice and inequality