Cox Communications ranked No. 18 on the Fair360 Top 50 Companies for Diversity list in 2023.
In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, Cox Communications shared ways to celebrate Hispanic heritage, leadership and culture.
Multiple resources are available to educate and celebrate Hispanic leaders:
- The Library of Congress assembled PALABRA Archive, a collection of nearly 800 recordings of readings by poets and prose writers from more than 30 countries
- The Library of Congress also coordinated Spotlight on Latinx Writers, a grouping of interviews with poets and prose writers of Hispanic descent
- The National Archives and Records Administration showcases contributions of Hispanic Americans in historical, military, elected and judicial roles
- The National Endowment for the Humanities offers awards for “faculty or staff members at Hispanic-Serving Institutions pursuing research of value to humanities scholars, students or general audiences.”
- The Smithsonian Institution offers resources for teachers and has created a Latino Virtual Museum that allows visitors to learn about leaders and view art collections