Our corporate value to stand for equality has never been more relevant. It is a business imperative to champion equality, diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business. That’s why we are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive and that we recruit, retain and advance people with a wide diversity of backgrounds and perspectives.
“There is progress to be made to guarantee that everyone has equal and equitable access to job opportunities, so they have the economic means to achieve greater possibilities. For me, this is done by recruiting diverse talent and ensuring that everyone has access to the resources and opportunities they need to achieve career success and longevity with AT&T.”
From The Company
AT&T fosters Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) across five pillars:
- Employees: Within our global workforce of more than 229,000 employees, we’ve established a culture where everyone can succeed. In 2020, our U.S. workforce was 33% women and 46% people of color.
- Communities: Since 2008, we’ve committed $600 million to advance education and create opportunities, particularly in historically underserved populations. In 2019, our employees volunteered more than 1.4 million hours and gave nearly $30 million to over 30,000 nonprofit organizations.
- Customers: We are proud to serve our customers in more than 160 languages and connect with them in culturally relevant ways by providing products, services and experiences that celebrate and recognize diversity.
- Suppliers: To drive diversity and inclusion across our Supply Chain, we spent $13.2 billion last year with diverse suppliers. Of that amount, $3.1 billion was spent with Black-owned suppliers.
- Content: AT&T is proud to support stories and storytellers that bring a diversity of experiences and perspectives to life, and we are committed, notably through WarnerMedia, to fostering diversity in front of, and behind, the camera.
- 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index
- Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility
- Five Stars for Employment & Philanthropy
- 100% Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index
- 100% Disability in the Disability Equality Index